London - Troxy (July 22, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / I Wish You Lonely / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Istanbul / The Night Pop Dropped / Jim Jim Falls / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girlfriend In A Coma / The Loop / Our Frank / Without Music The World Dies / Irish Blood, English Heart / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Speedway

Setlist courtesy of @Amsden

Last edited:
That's how I felt after Liverpool, I bought the same. But that album means a lot to me (at least with the correct track listing) and I've parted with signed items in the past and regretted it (the signed poster from Bona Drag reissue, signed YOR from 23rd May 2009 Manchester show). So, I fully intend to hold onto this one. I've already gotten it framed in one of those HMV record frames. A cheap and quick solution but be warned you have to remove the actual record and push the backing down HARD. Enjoy your purchase! View attachment 93666
That's is a great spend. I will not do my hair. Next month. Save it to buy me one of those sign LP. That will last more than my style hair. And cost the same. 😄

An hour and ten minutes I made that.

I am not expecting a Springsteen/Cure length show, but come on. Ditch that dodgy 60's TV film thing and play some bloody crowd-pleasers!

That's how I felt after Liverpool, I bought the same. But that album means a lot to me (at least with the correct track listing) and I've parted with signed items in the past and regretted it (the signed poster from Bona Drag reissue, signed YOR from 23rd May 2009 Manchester show). So, I fully intend to hold onto this one. I've already gotten it framed in one of those HMV record frames. A cheap and quick solution but be warned you have to remove the actual record and push the backing down HARD. Enjoy your purchase! View attachment 93666
Don’t know if you bought this in store or online but do you have a link to where I can buy one? Still need to properly frame my signed The world won’t listen vinyl.

Don’t know if you bought this in store or online but do you have a link to where I can buy one? Still need to properly frame my signed The world won’t listen vinyl.
I got it online, just Google HMV Vinyl record frame. Think it was around 9.99! Be aware it's a plastic frame, not glass.

I got it online, just Google HMV Vinyl record frame. Think it was around 9.99! Be aware it's a plastic frame, not glass.
IMG_4076.jpeg
Just popped around the corner to the local picture frame shop. I think the viva hate record with the white signature is a lot nicer but this will do 😆

I actually he show do a Arsenal/Vauxhall only tour...enough is enough with this tired overplayed setlist.
Well, he has a few jokers which he hasn’t played—and (outside of anything Smiths related) revisiting Vauxhall would seem the most lucrative and timely possibility.

I just gave it another listen earlier and it just doesn’t do it for me. It’s too “modern” sounding to me. Even Moz’s voice, while strong, has a hint of being “too clean”. I think the song will sound dated at some point and I don’t feel Pigsty will. I’ve always thought Pigsty sounded like a multiple act play in some ways and carried an emotion he’s not matched since when the lyrics, music and delivery all combined for the elusive “perfection”.

Yeah, for the change, I like the ‘electronic’ direction he took on Dog. But it does sound a little too perfect or stiff overall, unfortunately.

I saw him play Our Frank in Hammersmith in March, it’s weird to think that he was on the same stage, playing the same song two years before I was born.

Keir needs to be banned. His sh!t stirring and insincere needs addressing
One must feel sorry for beautiful Brontë for putting up with his appalling behaviour.
All in all a fabulous return to our Capitol for Moz
God Save The Queen
#NoSurrender
#Perfect10
This is Brontë. Please refrain from “feeling sorry” for me and commenting on my relationship and appearance, especially while accusing my partner of being “appalling”. It’s pathetic and creepy.

Back
Top Bottom