Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 11, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / I Wish You Lonely / Ganglord / The Bullfighter Dies / I Started Something I Couldn't Finish / Suedehead / When You Open Your Legs / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage / Spent The Day In Bed / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Not Sorry / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Speedway / Shoplifters Of The World Unite // Let Me Kiss You / Glamorous Glue

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

Last edited:
Just like Jake was Steve's "boyfriend". Look up what Jake is up to now. He is married to a woman. Steve just likes male PA's. I guess because of all the luggage he always has. Damon can really carry suitcases well.

Here's a full video of the show from a person who compiled all of their video clips of each song into one video.

Thanks thanks thanks (etc.!) Chad. That’s a real pleasure to see this video.

It’s also great on behalf of all people who transmitted every live on the periscope.

Perhaps one day, I could have the opportunity of returning the service if I go to a concert… somewhere… one day… but maybe not in France.

Salutations à tout le monde.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damon is Morrissey's current boyfriend and hairstylist

Don’t know about the boyfriend stuff and really don’t want to know, but I guess as his hairstylist it’s not that time consuming at all. :rolleyes:

Where has little Sammy been? I haven't seen him walking around the pit, making mangled photoshopped cover pictures or announcing unconfirmed tour dates lately. Has he been fired from PR?

What I have been hearing around the Marquis is that lil' Sammy is trying to convince Uncle Steve to join Ozzy and Jack's show they have on A&E. This would mean that he could cancel the dreaded Brit tour in February because the money would be coming in from the show.

What I have been hearing around the Marquis is that lil' Sammy is trying to convince Uncle Steve to join Ozzy and Jack's show they have on A&E. This would mean that he could cancel the dreaded Brit tour in February because the money would be coming in from the show.

You used to be funny, now you are boring.

Where has little Sammy been? I haven't seen him walking around the pit, making mangled photoshopped cover pictures or announcing unconfirmed tour dates lately. Has he been fired from PR?

Sam ? You don't need to be rude. Surely EastLAMoz, you understand Morrissey has a RECORD LABEL doing work for him now in 2017, including such thing as staff, gigs, promotion and releasing records.....

But, just for you - and especially Benny The Butcher - he was watching the gig, just like normal people do, just behind the front section, where I also understand some great NON-MEAT based food was served to all.

Hazard
x

Sam ? You don't need to be rude. Surely EastLAMoz, you understand Morrissey has a RECORD LABEL doing work for him now in 2017, including such thing as staff, gigs, promotion and releasing records.....

But, just for you - and especially Benny The Butcher - he was watching the gig, just like normal people do, just behind the front section, where I also understand some great NON-MEAT based food was served to all.

Hazard
x
Yes, but we are realistic about how long his record deals last, no?

Just like Jake was Steve's "boyfriend". Look up what Jake is up to now. He is married to a woman. Steve just likes male PA's. I guess because of all the luggage he always has. Damon can really carry suitcases well.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom