Louisville, KY - Palace Theatre (Sep. 20, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / All You Need Is Me / Irish Blood, English Heart / Moon Over Kentucky / Jack The Ripper / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / You're The One For Me, Fatty / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / All The Lazy Dykes / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Oboe Concerto // What She Said

setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link from an anonymous person.

• Photo by ozarksvegan / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

39125_louisville.jpg

Last edited:
what time was he scheduled to come on stage?
when did he actually come on?
what time did he finish?

any opener?
The show was scheduled for 9. The film started at 9 (that was the opener) and he came on at 9:30. Right on time.i didn't pay attention to the end time, but around 11.

It was my first Morrissey show after being a fan for 15 years and I couldn't have asked for anything more. The man is still incredible.
:thumb:
I sit here in my hotel room reliving last night as we speak.

Highlights for me were Ouija Board, Im Throwing My Arms Around Paris and All You Need Is Me.

much heckling:confused:
people were hollering 's the f up and sing for a change!!':swear
whats going on?:paranoid:

Has your erection subsided now you have posted your boring repetitive lieing shit Biebs?

Btw, not sure you realise this but as you are an anon, your IP address appears after every post you make, hence all registered users know its you who posts these lies after every single gig.

we know you can see the ip youve only said half a dozen times. are slow on the uptake?

Mim oboe istanbul all the lazy dykes plus the cover were new to the set list compared to the riot fest set. Some Greta photos

Thanks.
Did you like " All The Lazy Dykes " ?
Maybe he will throw in some other songs from " Quarry " during the tour in the States. As it was popular there as well.
" I like you " would fit in quite well and is a more upbeat song.
Cheers :thumb:

It was my first Morrissey show after being a fan for 15 years and I couldn't have asked for anything more. The man is still incredible.
:thumb:
I sit here in my hotel room reliving last night as we speak.

Highlights for me were Ouija Board, Im Throwing My Arms Around Paris and All You Need Is Me.

Awesome to see you got your first experience. I, along with most everyone, really like Paris

it was half emtpy. there was about 5 yards between each punter in the pit, that was unheard of just a few years ago.

We know ALL of these hatebot posts are a cry for attention. Any attention is better than being ignored? I DO feel sorry for you (and Benny). Do you not know that your opinion doesn't matter ? Morrissey knows a lot of people adore him. If you are that bored you should take up another sport, this is so midieval.

They say never cover a song unless you can improve it. To find the worst song Sparks ever recorded and make it even more appalling is an achievement in itself but to keep making the same mistake and expecting different results is insanity by definition. We still wait for the elusive Bananarama cover that never arrives.
As a long time fan of sparks and everything Mael related I can honestly say ... there is a lot worse in their back catalogue than this.

.... the Moz version isn't great though

What else would you expect in Loueyville Kentucky, birthplace of KFC? Hicks screaming for Smiths songs, well at least no one started a "KFC- KFC- KFC" chant. One thing you don't do at a Morrissey gig is scream out requests for songs. I am surprised he didn't walk off, but got to pay those property taxes on the house in Malibu.

Back
Top Bottom