Morrissey in Portland - @missbeehive1963 / Instagram

Morrissey out and about.
I love Portland, keep it weird.

41103_missbeehive1963.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
John Maher lives in Portland dumbasses. He doesn't live in Manchester or Instandbull, or Sweeden, or Portsugal, or Ice Land. Should I start referencing specific landmarks and points of interest in Portland like I do for Steve in LA and Malibu.
The drummer for the buzzcocks lives in Portland?

Yeah I always thought that was a strange slogan for a city. Are they concerned that their weirdness may run out? Are normal people not allowed to move there? What exactly is the policy there? Anyone genuinely weird would never say they're weird in the first place.
Exactly. Anyone genuinely anything doesn't need to say it. It shows. Besides... The slogan didn't even originate here. That goes to Austin Texas. Stealing isn't weird. But hey, Voodoo donuts and a dickhead on a unicycle, right?

Attachments

• OYpLLPf.jpg
    OYpLLPf.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 0
Last year she was Klaus Nomi for Halloween:

Someone post the picture in the Klaus Nomi Thread. This was not a comeback by the way so bye!

Klaus Nomi, scariest clown in town!

Compared to him this clown is harmless.

it.jpg

Moz is uncomfortable at finding a Drag Queen while at Drag Queen Day at the Gay Bar LOL
Ok.
Drag Queens, Gays and Gay Bars, but we all have to pretend nobody is gay.:crazy:

nah.

look at him nervously twiddling something in his fingers, looks like he just wants to be somewhere else, pronto.

doesn't even seem to be aware that she's there, like she just snuck in quick and a friend snapped the photo.

Bullshit!

Clearly, he’s just spotted the Cashmere and Cheese Authority - who also, coincidentally - oversee the supermarket Brie variety of music.

They’re closing in.

It’ll all be over soon.

I would rather live in a town trying to be weird then a town that can effortlessly be boring. Burgerville veggie burgers are so good.

Weird.
But not unfunny. :)

Not at all. If a woman describes Jane Fonda as a bitch, she generally means it.
If a woman refers to herself as a bitch, then she generally means it in a positive empowering way. IE: "I went ahead and did it anyway, because I'm a boss ass bitch who doesn't need permission."

If a woman refers to herself as a bitch, then she generally means it in a positive empowering way. IE: "I went ahead and did it anyway, because I'm a boss ass bitch who doesn't need permission."
it's so stupid though, the way people talk these days. you'll never hear me referring to myself as a boss ass bitch when im feeling smugly empowered. i prefer grande dame or clever maid.

Back
Top Bottom