Morrissey in Portland - @missbeehive1963 / Instagram

Morrissey out and about.
I love Portland, keep it weird.

41103_missbeehive1963.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, what world have you been living in?
one example off of the top of my head: stella mccartney, describing herself and the models she works with: "we're all lucky bitches".

I have a feeling it's not going to matter how carefully I explain this, but I am not suggesting that women never use the word bitch, or that they never refer to themselves or other women using the word bitch. What they don't usually do in everyday conversation is use the word bitch casually as an alternative to "woman", as in the example, albeit with a translucent glaze of irony. This is tell-tale masculine speech.

Portland went from the nazi capital of USA to now hosting the largest number of obese people in that country. The place is like a american version of a irish traveller camp site.

It is a dump!
Oh yes. Nothing but fatties, skinheads, and Trump supporters...

I can confirm IRL if you see him you will be like wo , who is that, he's hot. IMHO

HE LOOKS LIKE SHIT AMD YOU ONLY SAY HE LOOKS GREAT BECAUSE YOUR A BLINDED NITWIT. He has aged incredibly badly there are people 10-15 years older then him that look better then him.

Maybe, but they will never be Morrissey. There's more to life than looks you know.

This photo offends me. It's clearly a case of cultural appropriation of 80's aerobic bitches. Leave our culture alone! :(

Benny

Apparently Sammy will be giving away hundreds of ticket tomorrow to FILL UNCLE STEVEN’S circus performance in Portland and will be repeating this task at every tour date in America. It appears America has voted with there wallets and Low in High School doesn’t make the grade.

O NO!! Not sold out?

I think I am in mourning for that bohemian lifestyle being an affordable option for people, and the places that welcomed and enabled it. Not just here, but anywhere. If the Smiths were raised in the Manchester of today, there wouldn't have been a Smiths. Johnny would have been a coked up DJ utilizing a laptop playlist, and Morrissey would be a graphic designer and vegan lifestyle blogger.
..and jew would still be jew.

His prominently raised eyebrows indicate questionmarks. :)
So home still is one and it doesn't seem he feels at home in Portland.

The longing in his eyes for a party at Malibu beach with pasta marina made by aunt Nancy and roasted marshmallows is obviously staring us in the face as Aztec will say. :rolleyes:

Portland went from the nazi capital of USA to now hosting the largest number of obese people in that country. The place is like a american version of a irish traveller camp site.

It is a dump!

Your talking out of your ass Balderstine Bilderberg, Portland is a beautiful city with great restaurants and craft breweries.
You must be from the mid west or the north of England.

Looks like Portland is about to liven up ;)
20171031_005850.png

Regards,
FWD.

If a woman is asked what she is wearing to the fancy dress party, it would not be natural for her to say "I'm going as one of those 80s aerobics bitches", unless she held a particularly firm anti-aerobics stance. Referring to women casually as bitches is something that men generally do, but women generally don't.
You lose this round because you're making statements about what would be "natural" for "a woman" to say. That takes away her identity and individuality. It's apparently natural for this particular woman to refer to women from the eighties who practice aerobics as bitches, at least when she's trying to be punk rock or whatever. When standing next to Morrissey I would think "slag" might be a better choice?
Anyway, you can't really say what she is more likely to say on an average day because she's trying to generate maximum attention here and apparently feels that using the word bitch to describe herself will help achieve that.

You lose this round because you're making statements about what would be "natural" for "a woman" to say. That takes away her identity and individuality. It's apparently natural for this particular woman to refer to women from the eighties who practice aerobics as bitches, at least when she's trying to be punk rock or whatever. When standing next to Morrissey I would think "slag" might be a better choice?
Anyway, you can't really say what she is more likely to say on an average day because she's trying to generate maximum attention here and apparently feels that using the word bitch to describe herself will help achieve that.

She is a skank posting nudes of herself. She has a huge Kristeen Young complex.

Your talking out of your ass Balderstine Bilderberg, Portland is a beautiful city with great restaurants and craft breweries.
You must be from the mid west or the north of England.

None as vile as that and Portland is a grey concrete hell hole and you know it. It tries to be european but fails miserably. It is not like people talk about the place or even make any films or tv shows from there.

It is a place where many german nazis settled down and Kevin Spaceys dads family was one of them. It is as dull as Frankfurt on a Tuesday night. Only drugs make people who live there cope and they always curse the place as a cheap Seattle with drugs you canno trust cause so many die from what they use there.

Back
Top Bottom