Rihanna Row!

Poor man's:
geoffrey-boycott-wi_795225c.jpg

The violent row that left pop princess Rihanna in hospital was sparked by her singer boyfriend Chris Brown flirting with British star Leona Lewis, it has been claimed.

ri_chris.jpg

The Mirror quotes a witness at a pre-Grammy awards party as saying: "Rihanna saw Chris flirting. He and Leona were laughing, and Rihanna saw his hand on the small of her back. It was totally innocent, but that set Rihanna off."

Rihanna and Brown then left the party at the Beverly Hills Hilton and drove off in Brown's Lamborghini sports car, before the alleged assault that left Rihanna bloody, bruised and bitten.

The paper quoted sources close to 23-year-old X Factor winner Leona as confirming that she had been chatting to Brown at the party, but that she had done nothing to spark the incident.

The source said: "Leona is very happy with her boyfriend Lou and it was totally innocent on her behalf. She wasn't flirting."

LeonaLewis-05-big.jpg

Another report claimed that Rihanna had also been angered by a text from another woman, not Leona, on Brown's mobile before the incident.

Brown has been charged with making criminal threats over the incident and is on bail. Police confirmed Barbadian Rihanna had visible injuries and had identified Brown as her attacker.

Brown has hired celebrity lawyer Mark Geragos, who has defended Michael Jackson.

Some US radio stations have imposed a boycott on Brown's records following the incident.

What a sorry state of affairs! :crazy:

Love Alma xxx

shes too good for him

I also find it funny that because this guy was accused of something people are already saying they would or will boycott him. If she had been accused of hitting him or assaulting him, would you boycott her and hope her career tanks?

I've always f***ing hated her music, and also got my knickers in a knot over her collaborating with homophobic dancehall act Vybz Kartel [sic/k], which I'd love an interviewer to ask her about just to watch her squirm, so now I might be happy to boycott them both! Though I prefer his records, at a push.

Looks like those "shocking" pictures of Cameron Diaz without makeup that trashy mags publish.

Maybe someone who isn't Chris Brown should try to knock some sense into her! I'm sure that works.

I would and he is.

Same here..
I'm a 27 year old white girl from the Jersey Shore and I'm pretty sure I could kick the ever loving sh*t out of Chris Brown, the stupid midget.
I would call him a talentless hack, but alas I have never heard his music.
I'm sure it sucks.
Rihanna's music sucks too but theres no reason to beat on her, the poor little thing. Even if she was being crazy. I don't know the specifics, but I'm sure she probably started it and if shes anything like me, I can get a tad violent.
A tad violent for a girl is like a soft punch on the chest, ya know.

So, kick her out of the car.
So, let her hit you and laugh at it.
Or if you feel the need to be violent back...hit her back softly..DON'T LEAVE BRUISES YOU IDIOT!!!

More important..let's ponder on how he did it?

Those welts on the forehead are def from punches, right?
I'm thinking 5 punches the min.
:boxing:
At least 2 to the forehead, one on each side of the face and one to the mouth?

The mark on (her) right forehead looks PAINFULL. CRAP!:tears:

I just hope Chris Brown has learned his lesson in all this! Keep the punishment to the body, mate. Where it can be easily covered up.

Back
Top Bottom