The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Don’t be so soft. That wasn’t aggression, but rather a suggestion.

Awwwwwww. It's like imagining Jim Henson sitting back stage stitching up Cookie Monster's googley eye after Oscar punched his lights out for being incoherent. :sweet:

PS: :angry:

Stop getting stoned dickheads.

Animal-Testing-1.jpg

All day I've felt pressure in my sinus area and a couple of upper teeth. It just sort of popped and a horrible taste in my mouth. Is it possible a tooth with a root canal could abscess? I don't feel pain, just pressure but now not so much. But it makes me nervous because I've felt abscess pain before and it's nothing short of excruciating.

All day I've felt pressure in my sinus area and a couple of upper teeth. It just sort of popped and a horrible taste in my mouth. Is it possible a tooth with a root canal could abscess? I don't feel pain, just pressure but now not so much. But it makes me nervous because I've felt abscess pain before and it's nothing short of excruciating.

I will be happy to punch you in the mouth and knock out those bad teeth for you.

I will be happy to punch you in the mouth and knock out those bad teeth for you.

e4e7e6de6fe20da8e5827b657810b1c5.600x

Ummmmm, can you do me a favor and be nice to the deranged poster? I'm playing a fun little game and I want to show my friends how fun and hilarious it is. It's so great.

nitro headaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaache fml

I have to do the stupidest goddam thing tomorrow and I'm weirdly overly angry about it. :squiffy:

My sister works with these ladies who all have this quiet competition to go to tapings of daytime programs during Christmas and get free stuff. So a few years ago we went to see Ellen (I love Ellen, I was going to see the show IRL, not just get stuff, my sister is another story...though I suppose she tapes and watches Ellen, she just is competing with these women at work...blah.) and I came home with a f***ing trampoline the size of a living room and Justin Bieber headphones and all this random stuff. I did it once, fine, move on. Nope. So she asks to sign us up for Ellen again and I hem and hah and say I'm not really interested, she doesn't get the hint. Se signed me up for a DOUBLE TAPING of The Talk tomorrow. I have nothing against Julie Chen and Osbourne and Melissa Gilbert and the black lady whose name I don't know but she's the funniest one of them but IT'S JUST TO GET STUFF and it feels wrong. My sister doesn;t see it that way, she sees it as we're the luckiest people ever to go to a double taping during Christmas giveaway, I'd rather stay home and decorate and rest than fake clap and be herded in and out and it just...I don't like going to something under the guise of "We're getting things!"

My sister is simple. I have to remind myself of that everyday. Ironically she taught me to spell. :cool:

I guess I kind of want to see Julie Chen since BB is my summertime low-class indulgence.

So FML. Pray I get an iPad out of it. :p

Also we have to pay taxes on it all, I still owe the IRS for the trampoline though my brother volunteered to pay it since it's in his ginormous backyard. I haven;t even jumped on the thing yet.

Last edited:
I have to do the stupidest goddam thing tomorrow and I'm weirdly overly angry about it. :squiffy:

My sister works with these ladies who all have this quiet competition to go to tapings of daytime programs during Christmas and get free stuff. So a few years ago we went to see Ellen (I love Ellen, I was going to see the show IRL, not just get stuff, my sister is another story...though I suppose she tapes and watches Ellen, she just is competing with these women at work...blah.) and I came home with a f***ing trampoline the size of a living room and Justin Bieber headphones and all this random stuff. I did it once, fine, move on. Nope. So she asks to sign us up for Ellen again and I hem and hah and say I'm not really interested, she doesn't get the hint. Se signed me up for a DOUBLE TAPING of The Talk tomorrow. I have nothing against Julie Chen and Osbourne and Melissa Gilbert and the black lady whose name I don't know but she's the funniest one of them but IT'S JUST TO GET STUFF and it feels wrong. My sister doesn;t see it that way, she sees it as we're the luckiest people ever to go to a double taping during Christmas giveaway, I'd rather stay home and decorate and rest than fake clap and be herded in and out and it just...I don't like going to something under the guise of "We're getting things!"

My sister is simple. I have to remind myself of that everyday. Ironically she taught me to spell. :cool:

I guess I kind of want to see Julie Chen since BB is my summertime low-class indulgence.

So FML. Pray I get an iPad out of it. :p

Also we have to pay taxes on it all, I still owe the IRS for the trampoline though my brother volunteered to pay it since it's in his ginormous backyard. I haven;t even jumped on the thing yet.

This doesn't sound so bad. I hope you get your iPad. :)

This doesn't sound so bad. I hope you get your iPad. :)

It's all day, that's the worst part. And I don't know the show so I won't get any jokes or the set won't be amazing to see or anything, it just seems like a waste of a day, and it's all the way in Studio City with traffic in both directions. I've got projects going I'm working on. I'm turning into my dad, he hates being torn away from his little projects. :D For my sister's sake I'll be good and not bitch about it, that's what solo is good for. Lol.

It's all day, that's the worst part. And I don't know the show so I won't get any jokes or the set won't be amazing to see or anything, it just seems like a waste of a day, and it's all the way in Studio City with traffic in both directions. I've got projects going I'm working on. I'm turning into my dad, he hates being torn away from his little projects. :D For my sister's sake I'll be good and not bitch about it, that's what solo is good for. Lol.

I understand the all day, traffic, away from home, negatives. Solo helps you vent? Yeah. I agree. If you get some goodies it may make it worth it. Remember those Oprah insane giveaways? I used to get just a little envious. Especially when they pulled out the electronics. Some of the stuff was over the top though. Like sixty dollar cheesecakes. And thirty dollar socks. Stuff I would never buy.

Well, say hi to Darlene for me. I used to think she was the coolest character on TV. Were you a fan of Roseanne? I loved that show.

I understand the all day, traffic, away from home, negatives. Solo helps you vent? Yeah. I agree. If you get some goodies it may make it worth it. Remember those Oprah insane giveaways? I used to get just a little envious. Especially when they pulled out the electronics. Some of the stuff was over the top though. Like sixty dollar cheesecakes. And thirty dollar socks. Stuff I would never buy.

Well, say hi to Darlene for me. I used to think she was the coolest character on TV. Were you a fan of Roseanne? I loved that show.

Yeah, Roseanne was my dad's favorite show, we watched every week. John Goodman made the Coen Bros weird movies feel like home and more accessible to my new-to-movies teenage mind. My favorite Roseanne character was her sister Jackie, she was like the quirky voice of reason I lamented our family never had.

Yeah, Roseanne was my dad's favorite show, we watched every week. John Goodman made the Coen Bros weird movies feel like home and more accessible to my new-to-movies teenage mind. My favorite Roseanne character was her sister Jackie, she was like the quirky voice of reason I lamented our family never had.

Jackie was great. What a great depiction of sisterhood. That show was brilliant, getting a little nostalgic thinking about it. A few years ago I rewatched all the seasons in a binge watch marathon. It was great. Well, try to have fun tomorrow. Good luck with the iPad.

Jackie was great. What a great depiction of sisterhood. That show was brilliant, getting a little nostalgic thinking about it. A few years ago I rewatched all the seasons in a binge watch marathon. It was great. Well, try to have fun tomorrow. Good luck with the iPad.

That was a fantastic era of television with Seinfeld and Fraiser. Mom is good now. Big Bang is kind of exhausting its characters a tad. My brain is loving Bob's Burgers more than it should, its just there's not much else funny on television. I tried watching the Giovanni Ribisi one on Fox yesterday, it's horrible, not like the Roseanne days. I guess Modern Family is good, I've never watched it though so I feel late to the party.

That was a fantastic era of television with Seinfeld and Fraiser. Mom is good now. Big Bang is kind of exhausting its characters a tad. My brain is loving Bob's Burgers more than it should, its just there's not much else funny on television. I tried watching the Giovanni Ribisi one on Fox yesterday, it's horrible, not like the Roseanne days. I guess Modern Family is good, I've never watched it though so I feel late to the party.

Ever watch Two and a Half Men? Love that show. Have you seen Veep? That show is so funny. I have not seen Modern Family. My Mom likes it. I still love the Big Bang Theory. I am going to start watching The Simpsons. I overlooked it the first time around. I'm thinking there's some hidden gems to be found. Are you a fan?

Ever watch Two and a Half Men? Love that show. Have you seen Veep? That show is so funny. I have not seen Modern Family. My Mom likes it. I still love the Big Bang Theory. I am going to start watching The Simpsons. I overlooked it the first time around. I'm thinking there's some hidden gems to be found. Are you a fan?

Meh. I talked about the Simpsons with Davie extensively somewhere. There was a point in the early 2000s that it got too...I dunno. Endorsed? It's definitely a great show but it doesn't grab my attention these days. My ADHD brain prefers Family Guy and dissing pop culture instead of having the various popular dumdums cameo in the show. Two and a Half Men is okay, they get away with a lot which is admirable since the FCC is ridiculous at times. Veep is lame, I watched it for a couple weeks and I thought it celebrated abuse of power in a way that was dull. My new favorite cable show is definitely Louie. LOVE. IT.

My sister's coworker Marina (I'm not making this up) went to the Monday taping and got $100 gift card for makeup. Her other coworker Rosa went last year on a Thursday and got several gift cards. :p No iPad for Aimers.

I didn't know it's taped LIVE for New York. Should I blurt out obscenities? The second taping is tomorrow's show so not live obviously. I got one chance! (I'll be good. I'll just hoot like I do.)

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom