When is the new single actually out?

Can someone help clear this up for me?

I thought the single was released this week - i went into my local HMV to get it, but it wasn't out.

Then today i found it in a local record store, but i think they may put their new releases on sale early.

Is it out this week or next week? And when is the new album out - 4th or 11th?

I have found conflicting release dates on the internet & in magazines.

Please can someone clarify this for me?

Can someone help clear this up for me?

I thought the single was released this week - i went into my local HMV to get it, but it wasn't out.

Then today i found it in a local record store, but i think they may put their new releases on sale early.

Is it out this week or next week? And when is the new album out - 4th or 11th?

I have found conflicting release dates on the internet & in magazines.

Please can someone clarify this for me?

In the UK, it's the 4th for the single & the 11th for the Grayest Hits. However, in Germany (and maybe elsewhere), the single came out last Friday. If it's in your stores already, and you're in the UK, then some shop employee should be out of a job--after being heartily thanked by you, of course.

Cheers mate!

I did indeed buy it today, but i won't be reporting them! It's just a local record store - i don't want anybodies starving kids on my conscience!

They didn't have the 7" inches though.

Hi there.

If you scroll down mainpage, you'll find a column features which is info about forthcoming releases on the right in the middle.

Originally it was reported that release date was 28th January, but it's changed to 4th February in UK.

Last edited:
:) I got my 2 vinyl's and CD today in the post. Thanks Recordstore! (Pretty much my first order on from them that's gone smoothly)

Back
Top Bottom