my 2010 #1 solo crush

Who should be my online crush here be on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:squiffy:

Robby, not Robbie.

He may include some male users in 2011 poll (I nominate Dave) :D

Oh Kewpie! I was SO close to making my list with a certain moderator on it, but I thought of your modesty. ;)

kelis-gal-embarrassing.jpg
?

I can understand why. Her milkshake does bring all the boys to the yard...

25p1zr7.jpg

Re: my new #1 solo crush

well, if you want we can feed his hate some more, and I can strike your name from the list, its OK, if thats what you want
people want to feed Dave's hate, so be it :tears:

I really don't see Dave that way....not at all. I think he's one of the more interesting people here.

So do any of these female users want to be on Robert's 'Poll'?
finbarr%20saunders%20viz.jpg

Honestly Cornie :o I really still was operating under the now obviously mistaken impression that this whole crush business of mine was 99.9999 % a joke :straightface:
its a f***ing poll for christsake, I believed that such was enough to put it in the proper context :cool:
as always, I have given my fellow posters at Solo more credit than they deserve :rolleyes:
and now I will do my best to not only remember that there is a despicable mean spirited to some here, that well, really defines most of what they post :crazy:
but also that a fair number of people here are well, there is no nice way to put it
some of you are just f***ing dumb, or extraordinary lazy in how much thought you put into what you think someone means on "here"
I do not think you practice it much what I would call "out loud"
I do not think some here have even the vaguest notion of how to construct a "lifelike" image of many of the other people here.
least of all, someone like me, who most people I know think I am "deeply misunderstood"
Which may be true, but I avoid feeling such, if at all possible, at least in the real world. Of course, in the real world, I am able to confront problems with others head on, and I have found that a remarkable number of the people who seem to really like me, well, they really did not at first. But in the end these are people that come to decide that a little confrontation, once a while, is OK(with me), because I really do try to always work things out!
Sadly, I feel none of this is possible with many online, or at least online here.

Whether it be the painfully high level of introvertedness one senses from all those silently read screens by the mostly "lurking" people here :o
Or the kind of pro-active, planned, passive aggressive sniping commonly seen here.
Or the "Internet Asperger's Syndrome" I feel is present here and I am wary of, by that I mean that I, myself, both fear behaving in a manner less empathic than I would otherwise. And I also see that deficit in the posts of others.
So given such obstacles in communication, I suppose I should feel honored that you would imply that "my poll" meant something to anyone on it Cornie :p
Cuz here goes, I guess I am going to have to admit the truth "for the record'.
The truth is this poll in not really at all a reflection of how I feel about any poster here other than just being the tiniest of "thumbs up"
I have only ever had one real online crush and she does not post here anymore!
And if you must know, when I started the 1st poll in 2009, I was mainly inspired to do so because for the first 3 or 4 months after my ban was lifted
Well, I'd say about half the personal messages I received were other people asking me about her, or some other related yada, yada, yada
So I made a poll specifically without her name in it.
And it worked, people stopped asking me about her anymore, thx!
Shit, then 2010 came and I just thought I'd continue to my tradition of stupid polls I think are funny.
My mistake and for my final one in this thread, next I will tell you why I put those names on there!

Last edited:
If this were "couple's dance" and the DJ put on a Roxy Music tune...I'd grab you by the hand Robby...:rolleyes:

Just sayin'...;)

now for the why to the names on the poll:

virtually dead
-She's Scottish, I do not need anymore reason than that.

biru
-Mainly because of things she has said on FB, or in personal messages, or when her English is not so perfect, and her band.

bysshe
-She appears, from at least on online perspective, to be 100% nice, she's funny, thoughtful even more thoughtful in personal messages & she's "my type"

nugz
-so many reasons, but 3 stand out:
1. when she got temporarily banned for telling me to f*** off, I really felt bad, I was surprised at my level of emotional reaction
2. IAMX, she told me about them, they are gr8!
3. Once, years ago, on OKcupid, she asked me something like:
"You are in love with me aren't you?" I laughed and laughed...

iamnicola
-R Kelly, real talk, KLF, and well a lot. Me and her have talked for a long, long, long time, from before these forums going back to chat days

troubleluvsme
-for calling me a f***tard, duh!

Silke
-she sent me a personal message about Hikki, how awesome is that!?

CrystalGeezer
-cuz she asked to be and she's really cool

therightone
-posts a lot of the funny here and well, i think she does not misunderstand me as much as others

PregnantForTheLastTime
-despite her desire not to polled by me, her inclusion was really a matter of her being the chick that writes the words, and philosophy and the politics almost as good as Worm
also, I really thought of having a crush on her as more like having one on

her avatar and thats the kind of shit which cracks me up

Morrissey
-obviously, I have a totally platonic crush on him, man, I dump people if they dont like him, end of story...
lastly, about
What does the winner get?
I already said what the winner gets:

"the real winner" will get exclusive access to videos of me dancing without moving my feet :eek:

For your 2011 poll robby, just PM everyone first and ask them if they are okay with being included, and then there won't be any nastiness. :)

For what it's worth, I didn't really care that you added me in your poll last year, but I guess everyone is different.

Tags
allegiance2 amberalert optimus prime<3 prize=candy shawnrulz snowy's da best where is emma? who cares? who's amber? who's julia?
Back
Top Bottom