The Official Get Well Soon Thread

Interesting Thug

Breadknife Collector
Morrissey's cancelled his show in Oakland tonight and is apparently ill again after having to cancel the start of the tour in the US this year. It's happened to me before and I'm sure a lot of people have had the experience of turning up to a no-show and know how horrible it can be. It's also worrying that he doesn't seem to have been able to shake whatever it was that was keeping him from playing in February/early March. Let's hope he recovers as soon as possible (and for good) so as few people as possible are disappointed...

GET WELL SOON MORRISSEY. :flowers:

Hope you're feeling great soon Morrissey.

I too have a chest cold, so if you want to come round mine and rub some vicks on me and share a lemsip, well that would be just fine. :lbf:

He's actually suffering from depression after seeing photos of himself in that Coachella shirt. Made me a little sick too...

Am I the only person who actually liked the shirt ? :blushing:

To Morrissey:

Feel better soon, my dear. Whenever you're ill I walk around a tad stressed about it even when it's just a cold.

<3

Hey! I liked it! I posted about it in another thread. :D

as soon as I saw it, I was like, OMG, I love it, I want one! LOL
seriously, tho!

and, for this thread, Moz: Moz, I love you, and I hope you feel good tomorrow. :)

No you are not! I rather liked the shirt along with the pink/black patterned shirt he wore in Dallas!:)

What a sycophantic thread for an artist who once complained about sycophantic slags.

Things being what they are, though, this should probably be a sticky thread.

We're not trying to gain favor with him; we actually care about him. How could wishing him well possibly benefit any of us? Do you think we think he's going to contact each of us personally to thank us? I really don't understand why people call anyone who directs kindness and caring towards Morrissey a sycophant.

I find it really irritating!

What a sycophantic thread for an artist who once complained about sycophantic slags.

Things being what they are, though, this should probably be a sticky thread.

sycophant implies fakeness. real feelings are not that. I am the least sycophantic person you will ever meet. :angry:

We're not trying to gain favor with him; we actually care about him. How could wishing him well possibly benefit any of us? Do you think we think he's going to contact each of us personally to thank us? I really don't understand why people call anyone who directs kindness and caring towards Morrissey a sycophant.

I find it really irritating!

exactly! I didn't even see yours when I posted mine. :blushing:

exactly! I didn't even see yours when I posted mine. :blushing:

There seems to be a lot of people who can't tolerate any sort of kindness, sweetness, sentimentality or the like. They tend to want to attribute negative meanings or causes to these things. I don't know why. I've never understood it. There isn't always a sinister origin. Sometimes people genuinely feel unselfish love in their hearts.

Believe it or not. :)

You are not alone, the malachite in blue is (to me) nicer than the tux.
anyway, the most interesting thing is the lovely person inside the shirt.
Concentrating on him, he could wear anything.
Some garbs make me want to undress him eve sooner than others (like those bridal fluffy see-through laces and frills thingys of all colours) want me to .

Hoping he gets rest and refreshments, enjoys himself, puts his nose somewhere to forget everything about Coachella, recharges his batteries and is full of vim and vigour when he is in the UK/ Europe.

So, :flowers::flowers::flowers: and a :thumb: to Morrissey, and :love: too!

Back
Top Bottom