The Official Get Well Soon Thread

I, too, like the shirt, but I can see it being a matter of debate. Morrissey usually wears more conservative plaids or small checked patterns. This was a departure from the norm. I think it livened him up a bit - not sure if that is good thing or not!:D

I hope the UK gets a large dose of healthy, energetic Morrissey. Here's to some great gigs over seas!

We're not trying to gain favor with him; we actually care about him. How could wishing him well possibly benefit any of us? Do you think we think he's going to contact each of us personally to thank us? I really don't understand why people call anyone who directs kindness and caring towards Morrissey a sycophant.

I find it really irritating!

I agree. Besides, Moz says he doesn't even go online.

Get well soon Lovely Morrissey...we miss you!

Be well for May! ;)

I love you mr. Morrissey.

hope you'll get better :bow:

and I hope for heavens sake you will get away from the horrible world of the United States. play more Ringleader tracks :nopity:

I love you mr. Morrissey.

hope you'll get better :bow:

and I hope for heavens sake you will get away from the horrible world of the United States. play more Ringleader tracks :nopity:

Have you visited the U.S., Bigmouth?

I hope I get well soon, as I am SICK to the back teeth teeth of Morrissey cancelling shows......I Never did see a reason anywhere for the Glasgow 1991 Cancellation disaster.....I feel like giving up on seeing him live on this tour already......I have a ticket for the "Birthday" gig, and am DREADING it....( I would happily sell it anyway ( face value...) but it was a present for me for my birthday.....so I can't really.....).
Please don't hold your breath for this tour to actually fully take place....Get well soon Morrissey, but PLEASE stop treating your fans like shite, without Good reason......FFS, at Glasgow, WE would have sang it for you!!! all you had to do was wave once in a while from your sick bed ( Via Video link, from the ICU Unit, you were no doubt encased in...). Does anybody actually know a valid medical reason why that gig was cancelled anyway????
Fukd If I do.....

Hold on to your friends.
you said it mate......

Sorry if that post seems "Nasty", but there are Loads of Morrissey fans out there who would love to see him perform live, and they ( Like me) have been LET DOWN.
( Continually, in my case....but I need to cling to somethingggggggg...)

Last edited:
I hope I get well soon, as I am SICK to the back teeth teeth of Morrissey cancelling shows......I Never did see a reason anywhere for the Glasgow 1991 Cancellation disaster.....I feel like giving up on seeing him live on this tour already......I have a ticket for the "Birthday" gig, and am DREADING it....( I would happily sell it anyway ( face value...) but it was a present for me for my birthday.....so I can't really.....).
Please don't hold your breath for this tour to actually fully take place....Get well soon Morrissey, but PLEASE stop treating your fans like shite, without Good reason......FFS, at Glasgow, WE would have sang it for you!!! all you had to do was wave once in a while from your sick bed ( Via Video link, from the ICU Unit, you were no doubt encased in...). Does anybody actually know a valid medical reason why that gig was cancelled anyway????
Fukd If I do.....

Hold on to your friends.
you said it mate......

Sorry if that post seems "Nasty", but there are Loads of Morrissey fans out there who would love to see him perform live, and they ( Like me) have been LET DOWN.
( Continually, in my case....but I need to cling to somethingggggggg...)

His voice sounded off at Coachella. Look at the videos. He obviously didn't feel 100% well.

I do agree with you that it'd be nice if he'd update us about these things. He has solo and TTY. He should use them to update us more. We are uniquely devoted to him and it would be very nice if we got a little more back from him. Still, I won't waste my time being angry at him. As someone who is also rather sickly and prone to upper respiratory ailments, I fully understand the canceling. (He's done it to me too.)

Back
Top Bottom