The Official Russell Brand thread

I saw Russell tonight here in Melbourne ... very good I must say. Nice that he played about 10 Smiths songs before he came on. I must admit sometimes he went on a bit too long with the "I love sex" thing, a few times I felt myself thinking "ok I get the point". And I found it kinda funny he attempted to make jokes about Bogans and then got them muddled up with Islanders ... he seems to think that Jonah from Summer Heights High was a Bogan haha Although when someone yelled out "Frankston Bogans!" he did confirm "Yes, I hear Frankston is where Bogans originate from".

But really it was a great show, reading out the death threats he got after hosting the VMA awards, his sex tips and reading out complaints he got after "the incident" were the highlights.
Was surprised how far he came into the crowd, I was sitting a fair way back but he walked out through us just a row infront of me .. must say, tall man.

1775427451_5358837948.jpg

What should comedian Russell Brand do? Wash his hair, shave his beard, or burn his outfit? Choose your own adventure!

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/what-were-they-thinking/2750?nc#id=10

omg, is he wearing ruched leggings....???! :lbf:

There the Black Rat leggings from Sass & Bide - yes, ladies leggings. In an interview Russell said they gave them to him for free and he is naming them "meggings" (men leggings apparently)

He's gorgeous in his seriousness.

This is even worse than the Goody is dead thread
At least she is dead and doesn't pretend to be otherwise
Which is a bit different to pretending to be a militant hero wearing silly headgear and pretending to be serious in order to gain worship status :rolleyes:

This is even worse than the Goody is dead thread
At least she is dead and doesn't pretend to be otherwise
Which is a bit different to pretending to be a militant hero wearing silly headgear and pretending to be serious in order to gain worship status :rolleyes:
What? :crazy:

I thought it might go straight over your head. WHAT? :rolleyes:

:crazy: This is a smilie for crazy (not for scratching your head) as you seem a bit crazed over Russell. You don't have to like his headgear, you don't have to like his seriousness (pretend or otherwise) but I do. And it's not worse that the Goody thread and it's not hero worship.

Last edited:
:crazy: This is a smilie for crazy (not for scratching your head) as you seem a bit crazed over Russell. You don't have to like his headgear, you don't have to like his seriousness (pretend or otherwise) but I do. And it's not worse that the Goody thread and it's not hero worship.

One thing I can't understand is that in your blinkered fandom, you have absolutely no idea how to take any kind of criticism, and so you turn it into a personalised insult. I could do that, by saying that you have no sense of humour and that you are an egotistical air head, but I won't

I tell you what, dothewatisi, this is a public thread, supposedly with answers on this board, which you failed to do..

but then, you resorted to a private message, asking me for an apology.

But for what? Disagreeing with you?

Why don't you come out and publish your message here?

by the way words fail me about jade goody.this country has gone to the dogs.was she an icon like princess diana? .... errrr NO.

Tags
brilliant comedy fellow fan funny genius get a fucking haircut heroin relapse now! hot jesus plus legend matt matt morgan nutered dirt bag pepmint tea pin pin prince's assless pants smack rat die we love you russell you can tell he stinks
Back
Top Bottom