The Official Russell Brand thread

yes reelaround, blue jag is back! im currently wrapping my arms around a jack daniels and coke! love your pic, very cool.

does morrissey get more aloof yet undeniably distinguished as he gets older? mmm you bet! i saw him in Rome not so long ago.....

morrissey drinks chateauneuf du pape and is ever more thoughtful after a bottle or two......russell brand probably drinks archers and lemonade and thinks he is the dogs danglies with a couple of sunday sport reptiles hanging on his arm...

does morrissey get more aloof yet undeniably distinguished as he gets older? mmm you bet! i saw him in Rome not so long ago.....

bloody showing off again :)

I am so pleased for you blujag, you were always true to him. and always a true friend

if anybody wants to give me stick on here im fine with that! im not afraid to say what i think, i laugh at abuse from people.mind you if an animal could talk and criticised me i would not hesitate to listen.

if you could fathom morrissey then you could raise the titanic single handedly.what entices more than a legend shrouded in mystery?

if you could fathom morrissey then you could raise the titanic single handedly.what entices more than a legend shrouded in mystery?

Only an old seadog could come up with that, apart from novels :)

by the way you deluded russell brand fans, have you ever seen frankie boyle live? now THAT is a funny man..........

by the way you deluded russell brand fans, have you ever seen frankie boyle live? now THAT is a funny man..........

I'm too into Stuart Lee and Lee mack at the moment, but give it shusti I will

Until the next time, my friend :)

Gorgeous...

russell_brand1.jpg

He sat behind me at West Ham on Saturday - they were filming some kind of documentry. Seems like a nice bloke, stayed signing autographs for ages.

Russell Brand - Nice Bloke

Russell gives a really good interview on the NPR radio show Fresh Air, although the interviewer is a bit annoying - "Why in the world would you think she would want them?" :rolleyes:

He talks about fame ("without fame, this haircut looks like mental illness"), his looks ("You know that Smiths' song lyric - 'I wear black on the outside, cause black is how I feel on the inside' - I dress all kinky because that's generally how I feel"), being cast in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Jason Segel, dressing as Osama bin Laden, his drug addiction and writing comedy, the phone messages to Andrew Sachs, death threats, his father and self help tapes, the G20 protests in London, feeling embarrassed, Dame Helen Mirren and Anthony Burgess.

brand_200.jpg

Tags
brilliant comedy fellow fan funny genius get a fucking haircut heroin relapse now! hot jesus plus legend matt matt morgan nutered dirt bag pepmint tea pin pin prince's assless pants smack rat die we love you russell you can tell he stinks
Back
Top Bottom